sasuke pick up lines

The pain of the cursed seal overwhelms Sasuke and he passes out. I can do things with my tongue that you cannot even begin to imagine.


Kosakuizu Pick Up Lines By Multi Saku Deviantart Com On Deviantart Naruto Shippuden Anime Naruto Comic Naruto

You are the Sasuke to my Sakura.

. How many girls do you have topick up he asked his eyes now watering from trying not to laugh. Naruto Pick Up Lines Sasuke masuzi November 15 2021 Naruto pick up lines by reiko k chan naruto pick up lines anime amino pick up line by ifiwasyour on deviantart anime related pick up lines a sister. Read Naruto Shippuden - Sasuke from the story Anime Pick Up Lines by atechoba チ ェ ル シ ー with 38403 reads.

Orochimaru is impressed by Sasuke and brands him with a Cursed Seal of Heaven to reward him before leaving. Just call me Shikamaru because I want to stick to you like a shadow. There was a list of girls Neji had to try to pick up and they were all girls that he knew.

So youre back from Spain huh Hn Well what can I do for you. Naruto is on it again. Because I want to get inside you.

As Hashirama would say you are everything I see. Do you know CPR. It read Itachis Cheesy Pick Up Lines Sasuke thought it looked funny especially since it had his brothers name on it so he read the summary.

Are you a Susanoo. See more ideas about anime pick up lines pick up lines anime. Good evening to you too.

Because Imma penetrate you with my knife Assassination Classroom Are you Emilia. Just like my Amaterasu my love for you will. Neji grimaced at Sasuke as he turned the list over and stuck it under Sasukes nose.

You Bulma mind FunnyLewd Anime Pick-up lines Are you Koro-sensei. Here is a list of Sasukes jutsu Samsara art. I love you more than Madara loves Hashirama.

Sasuke normally only said pick up lines to you when you were alone but it was fine you didnt mind it anyways. Sasuke looked it over. Cus youre coming home with me tonight.

Sasuke took a deep breath and avoided looking at the Hyuuga while he replied. Howd you like to feel my chakra Howd you like to see my kunai Howd you like to have your throwing-knife in. Cause youre taking my breath away Do you have a band-aid.

Im gonna pound you harder than Madara did the gokages. Madara is currently at his room with a phone in hand dialing someones number before placing it by his ear. Because I love you Rezero Are you Nezuko.

Amazed by Narutos performance and encouraged by Sakura Sasuke picks up where he left off by pinning Orochimaru down and attacking him with the Dragon Fire Technique. This is how you get the girls. May 5 2016 - Explore Landmine Senpais board Anime Pick Up Lines followed by 186 people on Pinterest.

Because I want to be in your box Demon Slayer. It read Itachis Cheesy Pick Up Lines Sasuke thought it looked funny especially since it had his brothers name on it so he read the summary. Madara is truly the most legendary Uchiha clan leader of all.

Pick up lines with Naruto - part 3 - YouTube. Funny knife pickup lines. Wanna feelsee my wood style.

Roses are red Violets are Blue. Demonstrating the best pick up lines. Because you caught my eye.

What is a Naruto pickup line. Do you have any Uzumaki in you. Roses are red violets are blue.

Because Ive fallen for you. Are you sasuke. He waits patiently for the line to be pick up after five rings Good evening Kakashi Madara-san.

One-Punch Man I think I need a paralyze heal cause youre stunning. I have a 12 inch knife get in the van NOW. I hate my life I hope I get my stomach cut open by a knife.

Ablilty gives Sasuke many jutsus one of them is to create a barrier which absorbs the yin and yang of any jutsu this includes attacksdefenses. Sasuke and His Attempts at Pick Up Lines Part I. Let me love you more than Madara ever did the Uchihas.

Read Charsukepick up lines from the story Sasusaku Stories - Lemons Included by Chantelle909 Lillyana with 1135 reads. A unique ability given to the eyes of Sasuke Uchiha this is the study of the outer and inner path this jutsu is very special this jutsu canont be stoped because there is no chakra for a person to absorb. Is your name Danzo.

BEST Naruto Pick Up Lines Added Funny Lines Girl I may not have byakugan but I can still see that you are a dime. The Ninja Pickup lines. Here is a list of cheesy Naruto pick-up lines.

Its time for you to see my mokuton. Naruto Pick Up Lines. We all know this famous love team in Naruto.

I have a knifeget in the van. Lets reignite our power of youth. Naruto wants to practice his pick up lineson Sasuke.

Read Pickup line war from the story Sasusaku Stories - Lemons Included by Chantelle909 Lillyana with 1322 reads. Naruto manga anime Jiraiya Tsunade Sakura Naruto Ino Sasuke Uchiha all C Masashi Kishimoto. Would you like some.

And now for the obvious Hashirama and Madara pick up lines. I got a knife and a penis One of them will go inside you. All your narusasu pick up lines are beautiful.

Cause I just scraped My Knee Falling For you Im not currently an organ donor but Id be happy to give you my heart Kakashi.


No Thanks Anime Animation Otaku


Pick Up Line Madara Anime Pick Up Lines Pick Up Lines Valentines Anime


Jiraiya S Ninja Pickup Lines By Mskydragons Naruto Funny Pikachu Wallpaper Iphone Anime Naruto


You Said You Would Love Me Always Right Itachi Question Meme Naruto


The Magical Naruto Jukebox By X Aiko Chan X On Deviantart Naruto Naruto Funny Anime Naruto


Pin On Funny Naruto Memes And Pics


Funny Valentines Cards Valentines Memes Valentines Anime


Ewzumakis Funny Valentines Cards Valentines Anime Valentines Memes


Yo Purples Kinda Sus Thorgift Com If You Like It Please Buy Some From Thorgift Com Anime Funny Naruto Funny Anime Naruto


Sasuke Sasukeuchiha Uchiha Naruto Chidori Valentines Valentinescard Sweetlines Cheezylines Valentines Anime Stupid Pick Up Lines Anime Pick Up Lines


Pin By Ciel Phantomhive On Narusasu Naruto Comic Naruto And Sasuke Kiss Naruto Sasuke Sakura


Pin On Naruto Bolt


Awww Visit Us In Our Fb Page Www Facebook Com Sasusakusarauchihas Naruto Comic Naruto Cute Sasuke Sakura Sarada


Pin By Charlie On Naruto Anime Naruto Naruto Funny Naruto


Google Anime Pick Up Lines Pick Up Lines Funny Pick Up Lines


Pin On Anime Pics


Naruto S Pick Up Line Naruto Naruto Divertente Anime Naruto


Sasuke S Pick Up Line D Sasuke Funny Naruto


Naruto Girls Pick Up Lines Naruto Girls Anime Naruto Naruto

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url